Digital media is our conduit to learn about our audience in more granular ways than ever before. It allows us to understand exactly who our customers are – where they live, what their other interests are, what they value. Armed with this new knowledge, we can present customized content and digital experiences, but we can also make smarter business decisions about, for example, where we invest our marketing dollars overall, how we develop our products, and how we manage customer service.
OnZ Solutions provides best graphics services for better solutions of your business in digital media. We offer Social Media Content, Web Template, Display Banner, Email Template, Logo Design, Flyer Design, Brochure, Business Card, Video Creation, AV Creation, video production, etc.
Being an one-stop digital marketing solutions provider, we deliver Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Service, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click (PPC) Service, Social Media Marketing (SMM) Service, Social Media Optimization (SMO) Service, Apps Store Optimization (ASO) Service, Web Analytics, Content Writing, Copywriting, Strategy Making, SMS Service, Email Marketing, etc.
We provide Domain & Hosting, Website Design, Website Development, Game Development, Apps Development, Software Development, E-Commerce Development, etc
Get your best graphic design services at best quotes with the fastest delivery.
* Social Media Content: Social content marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service.It represents content and link sharing on various social media platforms.
* Web Template: A website template (or web template) is a pre-designed webpage, or set of HTML webpages that anyone can use to “plug-in” their own text content and images into to create a website.
* Display Banner: Banner ads are image-based rather than text-based and are a popular form of website advertising. The purpose of banner advertising is to promote a brand and/or to get visitors from the host website to go to the advertiser’s website.
* Email Template: An email template is a preformatted and/or prewritten email that you can use to replace with your own content so that you can quickly and easily write and create emails
* Logo Design: “logo design” refers to the activity of creating alogo, and the term “logo” is used to refer to any symbol created for the purpose of identification, the “psychology of logo design” is the study of anymeaning that can be seen in a logo other than themeaning of identification.
* Flyer Design: A flyer is a form of paper advertisement intended for wide distribution and typically posted or distributed in a public place, handed out to individuals or sent through the mail.
* Brochure: a small book or magazine containing pictures and information about a product or service.
* Business Card: a small card printed with one’s name, professional occupation, company position, business address, and other contact information.
* Video Creation / AV Creation: it is 10 seconds video for any brands or company
We serve all spheres of digital assets and more than 100 clients with 100% customer satisfaction.
* SEO Service: An SEO service provider utilizes the practice of search engine optimization to increase the number of visitors to a Web site by obtaining high-ranking placements in the search results page of search engines (SERP).
* SEM/PPC Service: SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is the process of gaining website traffic by purchasing ads on search engines.At Search Engine Land, we generally use SEM and/or “Paid Search” to refer to paid listings, with the longer term of search marketing used to encompass both SEO and SEM. Below are some of the most common terms also used to refer to SEM activities:· Paid search ads· Paid search advertising· PPC (pay-per-click) *o PPC (pay-per-call) – some ads, particularly those served to mobile search users, may be charged by the number of clicks that resulted in a direct call from a smartphone.· CPC (cost-per-click) *· CPM (cost-per-thousand impressions) *o Most search ads are sold on a CPC / PPC basis, but some advertising options may also be sold on a CPM basis.
* SMM Service: ‘Social Media Marketing (SMM)’ The use of social media websites and social networks to market a company’s products and services. Social media marketing provides companies with a way to reach new customers and engage with existing customers.
* SMO Service: Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of a number of outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, service brand or event. SMO is similar to search engine optimization, in that the goal is to generate web traffic and to a site and increase awareness for a website.
* ASO Service: ASO is the process of optimizing mobile apps to rank higher in an app store’s search results. The higher your app ranks in an app store’s search results, the more visible it is to potential customers. That increased visibility tends to translate into more traffic to your app’s page in the app store.The goal of ASO is to drive more traffic to your app’s page in the app store, so searchers can take a specific action: downloading your app.Also, the ASO process requires a crucial understanding of your target customer base, including the keywords your potential customers are using to find apps similar to yours. When you learn more about which keywords are being used, you will have a better understanding of the language of your potential customers – a crucial piece of any marketing plan – and you can home in on your keyword choices.
* Web Analytics: Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of web data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage.Web analytics provides information about the number of visitors to a website and the number of page views.
* Content Writing: A website content writer or web content writer specializes in providing relevant content for websites. Every website has a specific target audience and requires different content. Content should contain keywords aimed towards improving a website’s SEO.
* Copywriting: Copywriting is one of the most essential elements of effective online marketing. Copywriting is the art and science of strategically delivering words (whether written or spoken) that get people to take some form of action.
* Strategy Making: social media is also our conduit to learn about our audience in more granular ways than ever before. It allows us to understand exactly who our customers are – where they live, what their other interests are, what they value. Armed with this new knowledge, we can present customized content and digital experiences, but we can also make smarter business decisions about, for example, where we invest our marketing dollars overall, how we develop our products, and how we manage customer service.
* SMS Service: Those who have cell phones, almost 95% have the ability to perform SMS advertising communications. The text messages that are sent to a phone are called SMS messages. SMS is an acronym, which stands for “short message service”. These messages can be send phone to phone, or by a computer.
* Email Marketing: Email marketing is the targeting of consumers through electronic mail (email). Often associated with data mining, email marketing can be used to impact consumers in a variety of ways. In general, email marketing is a more evolved, digital form of traditional direct mail marketing.
Get your best quotes for your web solution at OnZ Solutions.
* Domain & Hosting: When setting up your first website it’s not uncommon to get confused between domain name registration and web hosting. Your domain name is the name of your site or your url (www.mynewcompany.com) and can be purchased by going to a domain name registrar.These can be “hosted” at a hosting company.Web-Hosting Servers. The web-hosting or server is much like the space that you rent out to have your business in. It’s merely the space itself. It does not include furnishings like shelves for your products, just as the web-hosting account doesn’t include a site for you to sell your products.
* Website Design: Web design is the process of creating websites. It encompasses several different aspects, including webpage layout, content production, and graphic design. While the terms web design and web development are often used interchangeably, web design is technically a subset of the broader category of web development.
* Website Development: Web development broadly refers to the tasks associated with developing websites for hosting via intranet or internet. The web development process includes web design, web content development, client-side/server-side scripting and network security configuration, among other tasks.
* Game Development: Video game development is the process of creating a videogame. Development is undertaken by a game developer, which may range from a single developer to a global team of developers. Traditional commercial PC and console games are normally funded by a publisher, and can take several years to develop.
* Apps Development: Mobile app development is a term used to denote the act or process by which a mobile app is developed for mobile devices, such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants or mobile phones.
* Software Development: Software development is the process of computer programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications and frameworks resulting in a software product.The waterfall model is a traditional version, contrasted with the more recent innovation of agile software development.
* E-Commerce Development: E-commerce is a transaction of buying or selling online. Business-to-business buying and selling. Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media. Business-to-business (B2B) electronic data interchange.